Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Where has all the writing gone? Also, baby Avengers!

In case you don't know, writing is only one of my jobs. My main source of income at the moment is my costuming business, where I sew everything from princess gowns to steampunk band vests. As this is the week before Halloween, it's obviously a pretty crazy time for a costumer, which is why my posting has been less than average. Sorry about that! I'm hoping to rest up after I get the last piece finished, and then take a day just to write. Got a heroine, a unicorn and some nuns to deal with, not to mention those mermaids!

Meanwhile, if you're an X-Men or Avengers fan, you should really check out the one shot comic Marvel released today! It's called A-Babies vs. X-Babies and is a spoof on the recent AvX storyline (and much, MUCH better!). Yes, it literally has baby Avengers and baby X-Men with their diapers and pacifyers and Captain America's Bucky Bear. Marvel has long had fun with baby heros, and this is probably the best storyline I've read. Tons of fun, so if you're looking for a laugh, check it out! Need more incentive? Check out just one of the pages below...


No comments: